a 6-month all-access pass to 50+ classes with 38 ebooks, 250+ videos, 70+ templates and sketches, and a new class each month, all downloadable
Combine Masterful Scrapbook Design’s “magazine” format and live design conversations with the hands-on video tutorials of Scrapbook Coach. Put them in an all-access pass — and you’ll always have the kind of inspiration or training you need at the right time in an easy-to-access format.
these are scrapbooking classes that make you smarter
What are you waiting for? With a new class every month and 50 classes already in the library there are ebooks, video lessons, and audio recordings that will make you smarter about personal storytelling, layout design, writing, type, color and more ready for you today. Join today and get an immediate all access pass.
recently added to member library
July 2, 2014 *NEW* Masterful Scrapbook Design “Product Play.” Corrie Jones, Cindy Liebel, Doris Sander, Amber Ries and Celeste Smith get you understanding the ways product amps up your designs and even makes the creative process more efficient. Includes 10 live events with recordings and 8 page sketches and layered templates.
June 4, 2014 Scrapbook Coach “Clustered.” 4 video lessons work a variety of “cluster” foundations with the organic white space, balance, and layering offering several options for creative designs.
May 7, 2014 Masterful Scrapbook Design “Process Play.”Get inside the creative processes — step-by-step — of 8 paper and digital scrapbookers who have different styles and motivations. Discover your own process and take the challenges to “play” with process and take your work new places while solidifying your own style. Guest teachers are Kim Watson, Sue Althouse, Lynn Grieveson, Carrie Arick, and Leah Farquharson.
- Immediate 6 month access to 50+ classes: 38 Masterful Scrapbook Design classes (see all below), 13 Scrapbook Coach classes (see all below), and bonus materials
- A new class each month
- Weekly live webinar events
- Sketch and template library – search by # and type, link to class content and to full downloads
- eBook library – an index of all 38 eBooks pulled out of the classes for easy access
- Everything is downloadable for you to keep
- + 6 month subscribers get Visual Storytelling – a 5 day event from July 28 to Aug 1, yours to keep and access forever here
our classes make you smarter! save 20% through July 28
Subscribe via Paypal
|OR||Purchase via CC or Paypal
one time for 6 mo access
about the Get It Scrapped Membership
Masterful Scrapbook Design classes teach design and take you inside the process via guest teachers working in the industry. The class is a combination of pdf ebook, video interviews and webinar “office hours” sessions.
Scrapbook Coach classes are video lessons that you can scrapbook alongside (with paper or digital). You are guided in photo crops, paper choices, color use, title treatments, embellishing, and layout–with the underlying design reasons explained along the way.
Community. The live events, forum and gallery give you a chance to get to know other members and the class teachers. Many of our members have gone on to design for manufacturers, kit clubs, digital designers and online magazines and credit their Masterful Scrapbook Design membership with helping them make these moves.
you get immediate access to these classes
Masterful Scrapbook Design
- July 2 - Masterful Scrapbook Design Product Play
- July 28 to August – Visual Storytelling 5 Day Event free to 6-month members
- Aug 6 – Scrapbook Coach #14
- Sept 3 – Masterful Scrapbook Story Play
- Oct 1 – Scrapbook Coach #15
- Nov 5 – Masterful Scrapbook Design TBA
- Dec 3 – Scrapbook Coach #16
a sampling of Masterful Scrapbook Design webinar talk
the basis for Scrapbook Coach classes
a sampling of Scrapbook Coach
If you try out the Scrapbook Coach and Masterful Scrapbook Design classes within the membership find the membership isn’t a good match for you, let us know within 30 days and you may have a refund. If you’re just confused or worried about anything, use the contact link above for a quick response.