Successful page designers break it all down—>And you immediately start applying
proven design techniques to your own scrapbook pages
If you’ve found it intimidating to look at a blank page and wondered how you’re going to start putting photos, words, and supplies together, you’re not alone. At Masterful Scrapbook Design you learn that designing awesome–even masterful–scrapbook pages is not difficult when experienced designers lay out the terrain and then share proven techniques for navigating that terrain.
Masterful Scrapbook Design is owned by Debbie Hodge and is a part of the Get It Scrapped website
Debbie has an MBA with a concentration in operations management. Combine that skill set with her study and practice of creative writing for almost two decades and you get someone whose passion is showing you how to organize your memories and photos to make great-looking scrapbook pages that tell awesome (and meaningful!) stories.
Masterful Scrapbook Design is a membership website.
You may pay a monthly subscription or pre-purchase 6 or 12 month bundles. Go to our SUBSCRIBE page to start your subscription.
We have a money-back guarantee.
You may always have a refund, no questions asked. Even if you’re just confused or worried, an email will get a quick response from Debbie who “womans” the inbox 7 days a week.
You may cancel membership at any time
* You may cancel through Paypal at any time. Cancellation is immediate–you will no longer have access to the current month’s materials. If you are a member on the last day of any month, that month’s issue goes into your archives and you have permanent access to it.
THUS . . . if you want permanent access to a month’s materials, be sure that you’re a current member on the last day of the month. Wait until the first of the next month to unsubscribe.
To cancel membership
- Log in to Paypal.com and then click on “Profile”
- At the next screen, click on “My money”
- Then “My preapproved payments” (update)
- You’ll see a list of any payments you’ve scheduled. Find “Deborah Hodge” in the list and click.
- Click on underlined link “Cancel” at top left of next screen.
Once you cancel you will NOT have access to the current month’s materials. No refunds for partial months.