We’ve been limping along with a built in forum and flickr gallery here at MSD so that you wouldn’t need to log into another spot. HOWEVER, we’re thinking the community would be more active and the interface better if we use the forum and gallery at Get It Scrapped (recently upgraded and a favorite hangout spot for workshoppers and our creative team). You’ll need to register/log in there in addition to MSD. Many of you have accounts there from past years of taking GIS classes — and, if not, it’s easy to register. Just select Forum/Gallery from the menubar.
NOTE: there’s a public MSD forum. There’s a gallery album. And there’s a private forum for us. The first time you want to access it, go to the YOUR MATERIALS page here and find the link in the sidebar for Forum/Gallery. If you have Qs, contact us. Thanks so much for working through changes so that we can make the most of the materials and community.
- Set up a free or paid account at Flickr
- Log in at Flickr
- Join the Masterful Scrapbook Design Flickr group (click on “Join This Group” just under “Masterful Scrapbook Design”)
- Upload a photo: Once you’re logged in, click on “Upload Photos & Video” at top of right column.
- Add uploaded image to the Masterful Scrapbook Design Flickr group: Select the image you want to add. Click on the little arrow next to “Actions” at top left of image. From the drop-down, select “Add to / remove from group.” Select the Masterful Scrapbook Design group from a pop-up box.
- On Flicker, you can click on any of the layout in the group and leave comments.